Accounts Payable Solution
iContro Accounts Payable provides manufacturers powerful tools to make cash management easy , accurate and maintains vendor invoices and payments, prints checks, and provides detailed invoice and payment history.
Accounts payable solution supports a multi-level company structure, multicurrency transactions, multiple bank accounts, corporate cash accounting practices, and electronic funds processing.
- Assign unlimited AP Invoice items based on actual receipts from multiple releases. A separate line item will be created for each receipt and the system will track which release has been invoiced separately.
- "Auto Invoice" feature automatically creates AP invoices based on receipts.
- Enter payable invoice line items directly from a purchase order.
- Establish recurring invoices for payments such as rent, bank fees or utilities to expedite bill payment.
- Processed payable automatically post to General Ledger.
- Flexible payment scheduling allows for payment term discount dates as well as invoices for payments over any time period.
- Apply a payment to a Vendor's Open Invoice(s) and distribute payments directly against an unlimited number of General Ledger Accounts.
- Electronic fund transfer, quick check creation or manual payment.
- Pre-Posting Batch Review Reports menu displays the detail of each invoice and the G/L Account distribution prior to actual posting of payable invoices.
- Multiple Cash Analysis and Payment History Reports such as Cash Requirements Reporting, Outstanding Invoices report and Vendor Invoice and Check History reports and more let you know where your money is going.
- Bank reconciliation reconciles checks and deposits and allows for adjusting entries.
- Instantly access vendor information including invoices and detailed payable history, debit memos and credit memos.
- Multiple reports assist you in maintaining a cash flow analysis for your business.
Accounts payable solution supports a multi-level company structure, multi-currency transactions, multiple bank accounts, corporate cash accounting practices, and electronic funds processing.
These transactions feed the general ledger via the accounts payable source journal. Provides you with the means to maintain better relationships within your supply chain and to maximize the efficient use of your cash reserves.
iContro ERP G5 Account Payable (Screen Shoot Sample):