Fixed Asset Management Solution
is an special kind of system process that seeks to track fixed assets for the purposes of financial monitoring, precautionary, and miscalculation.
Most of the companies face a significant challenge to track the location, quantity, condition, maintenance and depreciation status of their fixed assets.
iContro G5 Fixed Asset Management Software smoothly range from one user to multiple enterprise solution, and provides extraordinary access while cultivating total control of streamline data.
The result is important with a new levels of process ability and data principle. Even if you're building up an existing system or making a comprehensive, unified solution, our standard approach lets you include what you need to get the job complete. This means that your company system is now work smarter, maximizing your capability and quality of data.
iContro Fixed Asset management software can give your company no matter what you needs may be, will be able to fulfill them.
We offer a range of asset management software solution focusing on specific industries such as manufacturing, distribution, and more.
Let us help you reach the solution that is perfect for you and your organization.
Benefits of having iContro ERP G5 Fixed Asset Management ;
- Eliminate timely delays with automated transfers and comprehensive electronic audit pathways.
- Seamless integration for maximum efficiency. Reduce the learning curve of changing systems by using your existing language for processes and data elements.
- Manage products from acquisition through disposal without sacrificing the bond of your data. iContro software regulates users to tight interact with only the necessary aspects at different level of the process.
- Keep all data and process information in one place. Integrate key data and business processes into one system including the location of the asset, transfer process details, maintenance, calibration and repair tracking, automated approval routing, and more.
- Users access the application over the web, eliminating the added internal need for expensive hardware and time consuming maintenance.
- Asset Records – Customization asset record detail forms
- Location-Based insurance – Flexible location ranking
- Tracking – Owner, assignment, repair, calibration, maintenance and utilization tracking
- Disposals – Batch disposal with unlimited disposal method options
- Stock Accounting – Allocate expenses across multiple supply
- Depreciation – Maintain an unlimited number of depreciation methods
- History – Complete history tracking and analysis stream
- Reports – Standard asset, depreciation, ad hoc and user-defined reporting
- Transfers – Automated transfer management with email notification and optional approvals
- Users – Unlimited number of users
- Security – Secure server location and administration, secure authentication, data encryption and user log
- Import/Export – Data import and export capabilities